Saturday, July 19, 2008

Vera Krasova - Miss Universe Russia 2008 - 3rd Runner-up

Vera Krasova is Miss Universe Russia 2008
Vera Krasova - Miss Russia 2008

Vera Krasova - Miss Universe 2008 Third Runner-up

Age: 20
Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I’m fond of the world of fashion; it has opened a lot of opportunities for me and I find it very fascinating. In my spare time I really like meeting friends, going to the country or clubbing.

What is your career ambition?
Right now I’m trying to make a choice in what to do in life. It is very important for me to have an interesting and fulfilling job. I’m very ambitious and want to be the best in the profession I choose.

What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I’ve always tried to be independent, and I’ve been helping my parents since I was 16. While studying in college, I had a project to work out a business plan for a housing and utilities company. At the moment, this company is a very successful.

What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
When I was 16 I wanted to be independent. I worked as a waitress. My first paycheck I gave to my mother, and the rest I spent on the first beach holiday in my life. What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most? It's a great honor for me to participate in this contest and represent my country. I will do my best to prove that Russian girls are the most beautiful in the world.

Vera Krasova Pictures Photos Wallpapers Pics

Vera Krasova Photo Vera Krasova Picture

Vera Krasova - Miss Universe Russia 2008 Bikini & Swimsuit Pictures

Vera Krasova Bikini Picture Miss Universe Russia 2008 in Swimsuit Miss Russia Vera Krasova in Swimsuit

Vera Krasova - Miss Russia Universe 2008 Wallpaper/Wallpapers

Vera Krasova Wallpaper Miss Universe Russia 2008 Wallpaper

Previous Post: Simran Mundi - Miss Universe India 2008 Pictures & Wallpapers

See More Related Posts

Vera Krasova - Miss Universe Russia 2008 External Links (Wikipedia/YouTube Videos/Official Website)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Vera Krasova - Miss Universe Russia 2008 - 3rd Runner-up"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 13, 2008 at 12:54 AM) : 

Good sharing.Thanks.

 

post a comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...