Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dionissia Koukiou - Miss Universe Greece 2008 - Miss Star Hellas 2008

Dionissia Koukiou is Miss Universe Greece 2008
Dionissia Koukiou - Miss Greece 2008

Dionisia Koukiou Interview - Miss Greece Universe 2008

Age: 22 yrs
Height: 5'11"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
My greatest love is going to the gym for physical exercise. I also enjoy going to the movies, as well as reading literature.

What is your career ambition?
To have a successful modeling career in my country and mabye later to to have my own hairstyling company.

What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I recently passed the exams of the city's Health Department and acquired a business license; something that usually takes more than one effort and I made it on the first try.

What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I recently had an overwhelming experience, when an earthquake struck our region. I saw whole villages turn into ruins and their people become homeless and helpless. I realized the fragility of the things we take for granted. And I also realized the importance of volunteering, in order to support people who need us.

What do you want the judges to know about you?
That I'm a good person with a tender heart and if I win, I will do my best to honor the title and the causes of the Miss Universe Organization.

Dionissia Koukiou - Miss Universe Greece 2008 Bikini & Swimsuit Pictures

Miss Universe Greece 2008 Swimsuit Dionissia Koukiou Bikini

Dionissia Koukiou - Miss Greece Universe 2008 Wallpaper/Wallpapers

Dionissia Koukiou Wallpaper Miss Greece 2008 Wallpaper Miss Universe Greece 2008 Wallpaper

See More Related Posts

Dionissia Koukiou - Miss Universe Greece 2008 (Wikipedia/YouTube Videos/Official Website)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Dionissia Koukiou - Miss Universe Greece 2008 - Miss Star Hellas 2008"

 

post a comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...