Monday, October 15, 2007

Panchi Bora - TV Actress

Panchi Bora

Panchi Bora, an Indian model from Assam, who got her big break under the Balaji Telefilms' banner after winning a talent hunt, found yet another offer for a lead role from the well-known production house too good to be true.More than a year after featuring in Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi, the first ever soap to be aired on MTV, Panchi has now bagged the role of Praachi in Ekta Kapoor's brand new soap, Kayamath, to be aired on Star Plus from next week.

Supportive parents

"I am really thrilled. Though I am in the second year of my BA from Ferguson College in Pune, I couldn't refuse this offer as it was too good," says Panchi. All of 21, Panchi, after featuring in Kitni Mast... as Ananya, received several advertisement offers before she decided to take a break from work to finish her studies. But it has to wait for sometime now, and her parents, she says, are not complaining.

"My parents have always supported me in this. Even my guru, who lives in Vasishtha Ashram near Guwahati, has asked me to go ahead with it," she says. Though originally from Assam, her father, after serving the Army for many years, settled down in Pune.

Talking about her role in Kayamath, Panchi says, "Prachi is a simple girl, very shy and attached to her family. She is someone who believes in fairy tale romances and awaits her Prince Charming. She is unlike me in real life but I have learnt a lot about such people by observing my sister who is very much like Prachi." A Monday-to-Thursday soap, Kayamath will be slotted at 11 p.m., replacing Kahin Toh Hoga.

"Ekta herself is on the sets, telling us what is expected of each one of us," says Panchi, who is shooting 12 hours a day these days to keep the daily rolling. Though she has nothing else in her kitty yet, the actress with high cheekbones and a beautiful smile is hopeful that Kayamath will give the right push to her career.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Panchi Bora - TV Actress"

 

Blogger Amina said ... (October 28, 2007 at 9:10 AM) : 

PANCHI U R 2 GOOD I REALLY LIKE UR ACTING I WATCH UR SHOW WHICH AIRS ON STARPLUS CALLED KAYAMATH THANX.

 

Blogger zeeshan ali said ... (October 30, 2008 at 3:15 AM) : 

panchi ur so sweet i like u forever thanx balaji for give us a wonerful actress

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (December 3, 2008 at 6:18 AM) : 

HI PRACHI MY NAME IS NANDA RUCHIL I'M FROM INDONESIA CAN YOU GIVE MA YOUR NUMBER PHONE OR YOUR E-MAIL ADDRES PLEASEE I'M VERY LIKE YOU

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (February 27, 2009 at 8:05 PM) : 

panchi u are very good looking and i like u very much

 

post a comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...