Saturday, July 12, 2008

Claudia Moro - Miss Universe Spain 2008 - Miss Spain 2008

Claudia Moro is Miss Universe Spain 2008
Claudia Moro Fernandez - Miss Spain Madrid 2008

Claudia Moro Fernandez - Miss Spain Universe 2008 - Miss España Madrid 2008

Age: 22 yrs
Height: 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Chestnut
Title(s): First runner-up of Miss España 2008

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I love to practice sports, especially dancing. I love traveling all over the world and discovering new cultures. I also like meeting new people and studying law.

What is your career ambition?
I want to be a lawyer, and I am a Law and Economy student.

What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I am very proud of many things, and one of the most important things is to have the best family I could have had, because they love me and they give me their support in everything I need.

What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
People who know me describe me as a natural and happy girl, independent and someone who loves traveling and learning new things.

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
That I am very happy and very proud of being one of the contestants of Miss Universe, and I want to do my best because it is a unique opportunity in my life to learn new things, to know different people and, why not, to win Miss Universe 2008 Pageant.

Claudia Moro Pictures Photos Pics Gallery

Claudia Moro Picture Claudia Moro Photo Claudia Moro Pic Claudia Moro Image

Claudia Moro - Miss Spain Universe 2008 Bikini & Swimsuit Pictures

Claudia Moro - Miss Spain Universe 2008 in Bikini Miss Spain Universe 2008 in Bikini Claudia Moro - Miss Spain 2008 in Swimsuit Miss Universe Spain 2008 Bikini

Claudia Moro - Miss Universe Spain 2008 Wallpaper/Wallpapers

Claudia Moro Wallpaper Miss Universe Spain 2008 Wallpaper Miss Spain 2008 Wallpaper

See More Related Posts

Natalia Anderle - Miss Universe Brazil 2008 (Wikipedia/YouTube Videos/Official Website)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Claudia Moro - Miss Universe Spain 2008 - Miss Spain 2008"

 

post a comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...