Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sandra Manakova - Miss Universe Slovak Republic 2008 - Miss Slovenskej Republiky

Sandra Manakova is Miss Slovak Republic Universe 2008
Sandra Manakova - Miss Slovenskej Republiky 2008

Sandra Manakova Interview - Miss Slovakia Republic Universe 2008

Age: 20 yrs
Height: 5'11"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I really like to travel with my boyfriend and my friends to get to know new countries. I like to watch movies in the cinema, and I also like shopping.

What is your career ambition?
I would like to successfully finish University and work as a model or somehow be involved in another capacity.

What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
So far my graduation from high school and placing second in the EML Slovakia competition.

What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I´m goal seeking, which helps me to achieve any of my goals. In the future I want to learn languages, I want to get better in English and learn Russian and maybe Italian.

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I´am giving them a chance to get to know me better by interviewing me.

Sandra Manakova Pictures Photos Pics Images

Sandra Manakova Picture

Sandra Manakova - Miss Universe Slovakia Republic 2008 Bikini & Swimsuit Pictures

Sandra Manakova Bikini Picture Miss Universe Slovakia Republic 2008 Swimsuit Picture

Sandra Manakova - Miss Slovak Republic Universe 2008 Wallpaper/Wallpapers

Sandra Manakova - Miss Slovak Republic Universe 2008 Wallpaper

See More Related Posts

Sandra Manakova - Miss Universe Slovak Republic 2008 (Wikipedia/YouTube Videos/Official Website)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Sandra Manakova - Miss Universe Slovak Republic 2008 - Miss Slovenskej Republiky"

 

post a comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...