Sunday, July 13, 2008

Claudia Ferraris - Miss Universe Italy 2008 - Miss Italy 2008

Claudia Ferraris is Miss Universe Italy 2008
Claudia Ferraris - Miss Italy 2008

Claudia Ferraris Interview - Miss Italy Universe 2008

Age: 19 yrs
Height: 5'8"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I like to go shopping, dancing, and traveling. I enjoy listening to music and going to the cinema. My interests are fashion and economics.

What is your career ambition?
My goal is to become manager of a fashion magazine.

What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
I would like to have a dynamic and animated life, but at same time have the opportunity to make my own family.

What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I love all pets and I have always desired to have one of them in my house but unfortunately I'm allergic to their hair.

What do you want the judges to know about you?
No Italian has won this pageant; I would like to be the first.

Claudia Ferraris - Miss Universe Italy 2008 Bikini & Swimsuit Pictures

Claudia Ferraris Bikini Picture Miss Universe Italy 2008 Bikini Picture Miss Italy Universe 2008 Swimsuit Pic

Claudia Ferraris - Miss Italy Universe 2008 Wallpaper/Wallpapers

Miss Italy 2008 Wallpaper Claudia Ferraris Wallpaper Miss Universe Italy 2008 Wallpaper

See More Related Posts

Claudia Ferraris - Miss Universe Italy 2008 (Wikipedia/YouTube Videos/Official Website)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Claudia Ferraris - Miss Universe Italy 2008 - Miss Italy 2008"

 

post a comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...