Friday, July 18, 2008

Simran Mundi Pictures - Miss Universe India 2008 Wallpapers

Simran Mundi Photo
Simran Mundi is Miss Universe India 2008

Simran Mundi Biography/Profile - Miss India Universe 2008

Age: 22
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
Listening to music, sketching and being around kids.

What is your career ambition?
My career ambition is to open a beauty school as there is a dearth of such schools in India. I would like to introduce one and help aspirants get the needed grooming and advice, as I know this line well and would like to use it for the benefit of others.

What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
My proudest personal accomplishment was when I bagged the all rounder trophy in the last year of my schooling.

What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
I got a scar on my right thigh trying to save a little puppy's life. Since then I consider it to be my lucky scar.

What do you want the judges to know about you?
I am aware, focused, disciplined, determined and courageous. I love my family and animals. I love to interact; I would rather be surrounded with people than live in isolation. I am a city girl, very comfortable in front of the camera. I love being around people. Being on stage in front of an audience gives me a high because of the instant reaction.

Update:
1)The grand finale of Miss Universe 2008 was held at Nha Trang, Vietnam on July 13, 2008.
2)Dayana Mendoza of Venezuela was declared the winner, Taliana Vargas of Colombia & Marianne Cruz of Dominican Republic were declared First & Second Runners-up respectively.

Older Post: Simran Kaur Mundi - Miss India Universe 2008

Simran Mundi Hot Sexy Photos Pictures Pics Gallery

Simran Kaur Mundi Image Simran Mundi Pic Simran Mundi Picture

Simran Mundi Bikini & Swimsuit Pictures Photos

Simran Kaur Mundi Swimsuit Picture Simran Mundi Bikini Picture Simran Kaur Mundi Bikini Picture

Simran Mundi - Miss India Universe 2008 Wallpaper/Wallpapers

Simran Kaur Mundi Wallpaper Simran Mundi Wallpaper Miss India Universe 2008 Wallpaper Miss Universe India 2008 Wallpaper

See More Related Posts

Simran Mundi - Miss Universe India 2008 (Wikipedia/YouTube Videos/Official Website)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Simran Mundi Pictures - Miss Universe India 2008 Wallpapers"

 

post a comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...