Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Gwyneth Paltrow Harper’s Bazaar Magazine July 2008 Cover (Photos & Pictures)

Gwyneth Paltrow on Harper’s Bazaar July 2008 Cover
Gwyneth Paltrow - Harper’s Bazaar July 2008 Cover Girl

Gwyneth Paltrow is Harper’s Bazaar Cover Girl - July 2008 Issue

Oscar-winning Iron Man Actress Gwyneth Paltrow looks hot on the July 2008 cover of Harper’s Bazaar Magazine. This July 2008 issue of Harper's Bazaar will be available on newsstands from June 17th.

In the magazine, she talks about staying in shape: "All the negative things have actually ended up being really positive because they’ve kick-started me into thinking how I want to look for the rest of my life."

"And you know, I don’t want to look like a mother who doesn’t care. For myself, for my work and for my relationship, I want to look good."

Gwyneth Paltrow Hot & Glamorous Harper's Bazaar Pictures Photos

Gwyneth Paltrow Glamorous Harper's Bazaar Picture

See More Related Posts

Related External Links

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Gwyneth Paltrow Harper’s Bazaar Magazine July 2008 Cover (Photos & Pictures)"

 

post a comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...