Monday, March 3, 2008

Maria Kanellis Playboy Magazine Cover Girl April 2008 Pictures Photos

Maria Kanellis Playboy Magazine April 2008 Cover
Maria Kanellis on Playboy Magazine April 2008 Cover

Glamorous WWE Diva Maria Kanellis in Nude Playboy Shoot (Pictures Photos)

WWE Diva Maria Kanellis will appear on the cover of April 2008 Issue of Playboy magazine. The magazine will also feature her glamorous nude photo shoot. She is the latest WWE diva to be featured in Playboy after Torrie Wilson, Candice Michelle and Ashley Massaro.

Regarding her photo shoot in Playboy Maria said:

"I’m very glamorous in this photo shoot,..."

"..I’m very high fashion and it definitely brings out that personality in me and makes me look strong. Our fans don’t necessarily get to see me done up to this extent; they don’t get to see me up close and personal."

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Maria Kanellis Playboy Magazine Cover Girl April 2008 Pictures Photos"

 

post a comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...