Monday, March 10, 2008

Hayden Panettiere Cosmopolitan Magazine April 2008 Cover Photos Pictures

Hayden Panettiere on the cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine
Hayden Panettiere - Cosmopolitan Magazine April 2008 Cover

Hayden Panettiere on the Cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine April 2008 Issue

Actress Hayden Panettiere will appear on the cover of April 2008 Issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. Inside the magazine, she admits that her body is not Cosmo Cover worthy.

Read the following, what she said to the Cosmo Magazine:

"I don’t have a model’s body,"

"But I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m okay with what I have. I can rock this body, you know..."

Read More on Hot Momma Gossip

See More Related Posts

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Hayden Panettiere Cosmopolitan Magazine April 2008 Cover Photos Pictures"

 

post a comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...