Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Paris Hilton Shoe Line & Footwear Colection Launch (Photos) - Brown's Shoe Store, Montreal

Paris Hilton Shoe Line and Footwear Launch
Paris Hilton Shoe Line Launch

At this weekend, Paris Hilton was in Montreal, Canada to launch her own range of shoe line. Loads of Paris Hilton fans had gathered outside the Brown's Shoe Store on Ste-Catherine Street to get the glimpse of their favorite star. She was there to launch her new shoe line. The Paris Hilton Shoe line is particularly aimed at big-footed girls like Paris herself.

At this event, She said:

"I’m so excited to be in Montreal again, I love Canada. It’s an honour to have my shoe line here. I’m very excited and I’m excited to see all my fans. I saw there’s so many people outside. I love you all, thank you so much for coming, this is so exciting, and go buy my shoes."

Paris Hilton at Brown Shoe Store Pictures Photos Pics

See More Related Posts

Related External Links

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Paris Hilton Shoe Line & Footwear Colection Launch (Photos) - Brown's Shoe Store, Montreal"

 

post a comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...