Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Audrina Patridge Nude (Topless) Photos Pictures - Report

Audrina Patridge Maxim Photo Shoot Picture
Audrina Patridge Maxim Picture

The Hills Star, Audrina Patridge Naked Photos are from Playboy Audition?

The Hills Star, Audrina Patridge is reported to have posed for nude photos before her career in Television. These pictures were reportedly taken before she appeared in The Hills and just after she graduated from high school. Instead of going for some bikini modeling, she decided to have a go at Playboy Auditions.

Here's what She told through her Representative in a Media Statement Today:

"I took these photos years ago when I was just out of high school and beginning to model. I was young and very trusting of others and I didn’t know to protect myself. It is a lesson learned, for myself, and hopefully for the young girls who look up to me."

See the Original Pictures at TMZ

Audrina Patridge Hot Sexy Pictures Photos Wallpapers Pics Images

See More Related Posts

Related External Links

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments on "Audrina Patridge Nude (Topless) Photos Pictures - Report"

 

post a comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...